Dermapen Dermaceuticals & DPM8 Device
The Dermapen Dermaceuticals & DPM8 Microneedling package combines a full skincare range that has been designed to work with Microneedling treatments with a modern wireless microneedling device.
The Dermaceuticals & DPM8 Microneedling package will equip you with a wireless microneedling device and full skincare range in order to treat your clients, no matter what their skin condition.
The DPM8 device features:
- 6 speed settings
- 1.25 – 2.5mm depth settings for both face and body treatments
- Option to be used wirelessly or with a power lead
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Fast charging times with up to 100 minutes of battery life
The DPM8 Package includes:
- Wireless device
- Hyla Active Serum
- Vitamin Rich Repair Serum
- Brite Lite Serum
- Antioxidant Cocktail
- Retinal Active Cream
- Cover Recover SPF
- Needle Cartridges
- Hyla Active Masks
There are several benefits to Dermaceuticals™ and Microneedling for salon owners.
- Increased client comfort
- Reduced downtime
- Simple to use for practitioners
- Dermaceuticals™ have been tailored to use with Microneedling
- Products for all skin types and all skin conditions
- Dermaceuticals are available in both professional and retail products
- Using Dermaceuticals™ allow for long lasting results
- Dermaceuticals™ offer both pre and post-operative care
- Dermaceuticals™ are recommended by aestheticians, surgeons, doctors and professionals across the world
There are a number of benefits to the Dermapen™ for salon business owners. These include:
Dermapen Dermaceuticals™ are specifically designed and engineered to work with Microneedling procedures. The range uses active ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A, Retinol, Antioxidants & Vitamin C. These active ingredients will enhance and add value to the skin and provide desired affects on the skin such as moisturisation, soothing, antiwrinkle, rejuvenation and sebum balancing.
The Dermapen Dermaceuticals™ range includes:
- Hyla Active – A serum with intensive moisture infusion suitable as both a glide when conducting treatment and as a homecare product. Hyla Active reduces lines, wrinkles and provides a smoother texture to the skin.
- Antioxidant Cocktail – A serum which minimises the chance of a free radical attack. It diffuses the ageing effects of pollution, stress and prolonged sun exposure. Antioxidant Cocktail repairs the sign of sun damage and revives skin with a smooth, refreshed appearance.
- Brite Lite – A flexible corrective serum which restricts excess pigment formation and reduces appearance of age spots, melasma and uneven skin tone. Brite Lite promotes a more even complexion and sedates pigment for long lasting results.
- Vitamin Rich Repair – A cream which maximises skin repair and strengthens complexions. Vitamin Rich Repair nourishes the skin and softens the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Retinal Active – A intense infusion of Vitamin A, Retinal Active has repair, rejuvenation and anti-aging properties. The cream firms and lifts the skin as well as aid in repairing scars and aged skin.
Microneedling training will provide you with the theory and practical knowledge to carry out quality treatments. Offered by our highly qualified trainers, and combined with online theory training, this course delves into protocols and active ingredients needed to provide the most effective treatments to your clients.
The comprehensive online training will provide you with recognises CPD (Continuous Professional Development) hours.
Our training is fully accredited by OCN Credit 4 Learning and is recognised by leading insurance company Cosmetic Insure.