Dermapen: Skin treatment Device
Simple to use the pen is glided over the skin and microscopic channels are lightly stamped into the skins matrix stimulating a skin response with intense cosmetic effects.
The Dermapen™ has many fantastic features that make it a stand out micro-needling product. These include:
- Advanced oscillating vertical needling technology
- Exclusive patented innovations
- Adjustable cartridge depths
- Hi-tensile, surgical grade disposable stainless steel cartridges
- 12 cartridge spring loaded cartridge
- Ergonomic design
- Multiple speed motor
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superficial effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Effectively treats hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- 1300 micro channels per second
There are a number of benefits to the Dermapen™ for salon business owners. These include:
- Fractional skin rejuvenation
- Increased client comfort
- Reduced downtime
- Simple to use
- Minimal treatment costs
Catering for your customer needs is important and the Dermapen™ can help with a number of different skin conditions.
Dermapen™ treats all naturally occurring skin issues.
“I recently started to use the Dermapen™ by Naturastudios and I have to say that I have noticed a massive difference in the way this device is working, it is much smoother on the skin so it does not glitch which is a common problem with cheaper versions, and it’s a steady device with immense power. I am now using Dermapen™ as a series of treatment on its own with great results and happier customers.”
Dr Sherif Wakil, Dr SW Clinics, Harley Street, London
“We bought the Dermapen & we have been getting great feedback from clients who are delighted with their results from the Dermapen treatment."
Judith & Carol, Judith's Beauty Spot & Skin Clinic, Wigan