Rated by many specialists as the world’s leading microdermabrasion, Diamond Peel offers the gentlest and most effective treatment yet.
Figures below are based on a number of new clients per month buying a course of 8 treatments at a reduced rate of £240
Based on: Consumables average £1 per treatment
|No. of courses
sold per month
cost per year
Diamond Peel Dermabrasion is a non-surgical procedure that gently removes dead skin cells on the uppermost surface of the skin.
A small stainless steel head which contains miniature diamond grain creates a very light abrasion and, as the head moves across the skin’s surface, a mild vacuum suction disposes of old skin cells. This suction also helps stimulate cellular renewal and collagen production.
Abrasion levels can be adjusted according to individual skin colour and type. The emergence of newer cells results in a more youthful-looking and brighter complexion.
This is an incredibly popular and effective treatment, best-loved for its immediate and long-lasting results.
- Variable abrasion settings for different skin types
- Moisture regulator to provide skin hydration during treatment
- Flexible head sizes for full body treatments or smaller, delicate eye areas
- Diamond grains safer than loose crystal-based systems
- Diamond heads provide a less abrasive yet more effective and superior treatment
- Inter-changeable heads cater for different skin types and surfaces
- Treatment promotes cellular renewal and collagen production
- Virtually eradicates risk of skin infection and scarring
- Diamond Peel Dermabrasion instantly upgrades your existing salon offering at a low cost
- Extremely low average operating costs
- Portable system allows you to maximise space
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne Scarring
- Enlarged pores and dull skin
- Congested skin
- Stretch marks
- Exfoliation prior to Naturasun self tanning
- Manicure and pedicure procedures