The figures listed below are from a typical London clinic offering a course of 6 treatments.
|Upper Lip / Chin / Cheeks / Sideburns £320||Hairline / Forehead £320||Under Arms £448||Lower Back £640||Abdomen £640|
|Upper or Lower Arms £800||Upper or Lower Legs £960||Full Legs £1,300||Chest & Abdomen £1,300||Full Leg & Bikini £1,900|
The advance cooling system ensures the platform has zero downtime. Treatment parameters will be selected by the advanced software based on an electrical Melaninnometer that is attached to the Magma device and provides extra safety and efficacy to both the user and their patient. The advanced cooling system of the Magma platform allows treatments to be carried out in an ambient temperature of up to 27.5 degrees.
The Magma Platform is equipped with a new and advanced touch screen allowing practitioners the ability to personalise the treatment with just a few touches. The screen provides users with complete control over each part of the treatments.
The touch screen offers practitioners complete control over each pulse width, level and mode. Moreover, the system offers the selection of 'Skin type' according to the Fitzpatrick classification scale. Altogether, these features allow more accurate and customised treatments, resulting in safer and more effective treatments for the patient.
- The 808nm diode laser is one of the fastest hair removal systems and the optimal choice for high volume hair removal procedures. With a repetition rate of 10pulses per second and energy densities of up to 75J/cm2 it’s easy to see why it’s fast becoming the system of choice for many practitioners throughout the world.
- The 1064nm Nd: YAG laser features a long lifespan, averaging at 6 times the number of pulses, compared with regular Nd: YAG applicators. It comes complete with three interchangeable tips, advanced cooling system, a diode pointer for optimal accuracy and energy up to 220J/cm2
- The IPL applicators features one of the highest pulse density in the industry (22J/cm2 in 5ms), a flexible pulse range (5ms to 55ms) and a choice of 10 applicators
- Treats all skin types including type 6, can also be used on clients during the summer months on those with an active tan
- FAST – full legs can be treated in only 20 minutes
- EFFECTIVE – Hair removal clinical studies showed up to 86% clearance after only 3 treatments using the 808nm Diode Laser
- SAFE – a unique combination of a super chilled tip and melanin meter for setting the parameter make the Magma extremely safe and easy to use
- AFFORDABLE – The system is competitively priced and with a lifetime of 3 million pulses on the Diode Laser the ongoing costs are insignificant
- FLEXIBLE – With technologies and 10 IPL applicators the Magma allows the practitioner to choose the most suitable treatment protocol for the client
- Upgradeable systems to keep at the forefront of latest technologies
- Hair Removal on all skin types
- Photo rejuvenation
- Pigmented lesions
- Vascular lesions
- Active acne
- Skin Whitening
- Nail Fungus
Having used IPL for 10 years, I am delighted to be switching to the Magma platform. Treatments that used to require 8-12 sessions now only require anything from 3-8 sessions to see the same results. My PSO clients have been amazed at the results that they have seen.
DonnaLee Alford, 1192 Laser Clinic, Swansea