Studio Training Sessions
Naturastudios believe in training and education. We pride ourselves on our extensive level of education our qualified trainers offer. We provide accredited training sessions to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to provide treatments with confidence.
The sessions, which are held on a weekly basis at venues throughout the UK, allow professionals from the beauty and aesthetic industry to get an insight into the world leading Dermapen micro needling device and our Juliette Armand skin care brand.
The Dermapen training session will cover the skin itself, pre and post-operative care for performing the treatment as well as covering the treatment itself. The session will be comprised of both theory and practical aspects and will allow you to ask any questions you have about the treatment.
The Juliette Armand session will cover everything from a background on the company itself to the full range of professional and retail products offered by the brand. The session will be very hands on and interactive, giving you the chance to feel the products offered. The session also covers practical demonstrations on the protocols offered by Juliette Armand.
Jo Hammond (Head UK Trainer, Chichester)
Jo is highly qualified with more than 20 years’ experience in the health and beauty industry, both as a therapist and a lecturer.
Jo has full training on micro needling authorised by Dermapenworld and Juliette Armand skin care issued by head trainers at Juliette Armand.
Jo has been working alongside Naturastudios for two years now and works with Dermapen and Juliette Armand on a regular basis both in her salon and as a trainer.
Jenny Adams (Dermapen Trainer, Leamington Spa)
Jenny is a registered Nutritional therapist with a degree DipION and NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy and Face and Body Electrics. She has over 8 years’ experience and over 15 years as a qualified therapist.
Jenny also runs her own clinic, using Dermapen microneedling on a regular basis.
Andrew Hansford (Medical Trainer, London)
Andrew is an accomplished professional Trainer, Treatment Development Specialist and Change Management Consultant with over 15 years’ experience in the medical aesthetic industry in the UK & Overseas.
Andrew spent many years travelling to broaden his knowledge and education; culminating in his advanced knowledge of all clinical equipment and the importance or their use in medical practices.
Andrew has been working with Dermapen and Naturastudios products for a number of years and has a broad knowledge of the company and the products on offer.
Chichester dates for 2016
- Tuesday 6th of December Dermapen Training Session Chichester
- Monday 12th of December Dermapen Training Session Chichester
- Tuesday 13th of December Ameson Workshop Chichester
- Tuesday 10th of January Ameson Mesotherapy and Peel Workshop Chichester
- Monday 23rd of January Dermapen™ Microneedling Training Chichester
- Monday 6th of February Dermapen™ Microneedling Training Chichester
- Monday 13th of February Juliette Armand Skincare Workshop Chichester
- Monday 20th of February Ameson Mesotherapy and Peel Workshop Chichester
- Monday 13th of March Dermapen™ Microneedling Training Chichester
- Monday 20th of March Ameson Mesotherapy and Peel Workshop Chichester
- Monday 27th of March Dermapen™ Microneedling Training Chichester
- Monday the 12th of December Dermapen Training Session The Wirral
- Monday the 23rd of January Dermapen Training Session The Wirral